Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The blue whale is the largest living thing on the planet.
2. The blue whale is the world's largest living animal.
3. The blue whale is the largest creature that has ever existed on earth.
4. When full grown, the Blue Whale measures 110 feet in length.
5. The blue whale is a vast creature, weighing up to 30 tons.
5. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
6. More immediate than that, Linda, like the Blue whale, was largish with nice eyes.
7. Blue Whale is the biggest in Minke whales.
8. Even as a baby a blue whale can make a grown man seem like a minnow.
9. The biggest animal is the blue whale.
10. Of all the marks of blue whale cursive, the most colorful was the defecation trail.
11. Which is bigger, a blue whale or a dinosaur?
12. Blue whale of Antarrct has plunged to less than 1% of the original abundance. West Pacific grey whale hovers on the edge of extinction with just over 100 remaining.
13. Loudest mammal - the Blue Whale. The second loudest is the Howler Monkey.
14. Blue Whale my back was light blue, belly full of folds[sentencedict.com], with ocher color macula.
15. Why is the blue whale in danger?
16. The "Blue Whale" distributed File System (BWFS) is the core component of the "Blue Whale" massive network storage system, and provides remote file system service to the applications.
17. "It's like saying the blue whale is in an evolutional cul-de-sac because it lives in the ocean," Wright added.
18. The blue whale grows to over 30 meters long.
19. It's like saying the blue whale is in an evolutional cul-de-sac because it lives in the ocean.
20. The blue whale, the Siberian tiger, the mountain gorilla of central Africa.
21. A blue whale is bigger than a dinosaur.
22. How is the blue whale being helped?
23. The Minke whales, which are numerous, should be culled because they are impeding the recovery of the endangered Blue Whale.
24. Krill are the principal food of the baleen whales, such as the blue whale and minke.
25. You wouldn't really have thought it to look at her but Linda Reeve and the Great Blue whale had something in common.
26. Biggest mammal, also the biggest animal that ever lived on Earth - blue whale.
27. The coastal lagoons of Ojo de Liebre and San Ignacio are important reproduction and wintering sites for the grey whale, harbour seal, California sea lion, northern elephant-seal and blue whale.
28. A lion would fit into the mouth of a blue whale.
29. Price added that the whale family has the most diverse body sizes of any mammal family, from the giant blue whale down to porpoises and dolphins.
More similar words: whale, whaler, whalebone, whale shark, killer whale, somewhat, come what may, new hampshire, blue, blues, narwhal, whaling, sky-blue, blue sky, blue-sky, abluent, blue jay, sky blue, blueish, blue-chip, blue chip, blue book, blue baby, true-blue, blue-eyed, look blue, true blue, dark blue, bluebird, blue funk.