Random good picture Not show
(4) A single pale blue flower grows up from each joint on a long stalk.
(5) The night deep dark blue eyes.
(6) Should I buy a red car or a blue car?
(7) She was wearing dark blue pants and a white sweater.
(8) Do you think the cream dress and the blue jacket go together?
(9) If you mix blue and yellow, you get green.
(10) The sky was blue and clean.
(11) A blue vein throbbed in his forehead.
(12) She emerged from the sea, blue with cold.
(13) She piped the skirt with blue silk.
(14) Her hands were blue with cold.
(15) The mountain's snow-white peak was incandescent against the blue sky.
(16) There was mockery now in those piercing blue eyes.
(17) A blue wisp of cigarette smoke curled in the air.
(18) I feel blue on rainy days.
(19) I swapped my red scarf for her blue one.
(20) It was a summer afternoon. The clear blue sky was dotted with fluttering larks.
(21) He had on a blue and white checked shirt and jeans.
(22) True blue will never stain.
(24) Life frustration, is the rainbow after the storm; life is suffering, there is sunshine after rain the sky looks blue.
(25) The news of his death was a bolt from the blue.
(26) The weather there can be a bit unpredictable - one minute it's blue skies and the next minute it's pouring down.
(27) I got it wrong. It wasn't the red one but the blue one.
(28) It will be more beautiful if you work some blue into the rug.
(29) These shirts come in three different colours: white, pale blue and khaki.
(30) The stern was embellished with carvings in red and blue.