Random good picture Not show
1) He rushed out of the bar and chundered in the street.
2) Celebrate what you've accomplished, but raise the bar a little higher each time you succeed.
3) It's hard to bend an iron bar.
4) Staff were pilfering behind the bar.
5) The hotel has a licensed bar .
6) We perched on bar stools and had a beer.
7) He barged past me to get to the bar.
8) He's been working at a bar called the Flamingo.
9) I bought a bar of soap in the supermarket.
10) He seized on a bar and went up to them.
11) He was perched on a bar stool,[http://sentencedict.com/bar.html] ordering a beer.
12) I found David in the bar of the Red Lion .
13) Move the mouse pointer to the menu bar.
14) The hotel bar is open to non-residents.
15) The supermarket is giving away a bar of chocolate to everyone who comes today.
16) I'll see you in the bar later.
17) We all stopped off at a bar.
18) He was chomping away on a bar of chocolate.
19) He surveyed the handful of custo-mers at the bar.
20) Would you come into the bar and have a drink with me?
21) He would much rather have been crooning in a smoky bar.
22) He with his hatchet men swaggered out of the bar.
23) There was a slight contretemps between Richard and some bloke at the bar.
24) His parents destined him for a career at the Bar.
25) He said he'd picked the woman up in a bar.
26) An unholy row broke out between two of the men drinking in the bar.
27) Downstairs there's a breakfast room and guests can relax in the cosy bar.
28) A number of football fans had been ejected from the bar for causing trouble.
29) We went for a sandwich lunch at the local bar.
30) A group of half a dozen men entered the pub and bore down on the bar.