Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The aye-aye is one of the most unique creatures you'll ever find in nature.
2. Many people native to Madagascar consider the aye-aye an omen of ill luck.
3. The Aye-aye is the world's largest nocturnal primate, and dwells predominantly in forest canopies.
4. The Aye-Aye is a native of eastern Madagascar. It is the only mammal known to use echolocation.
5. The aye-aye is a species of lemur, a group of primates with large ears, long limbs and a long body.
6. The adult Aye-aye has black or dark brown fur covered by white guard hairs at the neck.
7. While perched aloft, the aye-aye taps on trees with its long middle finger and listens for wood - boring insect larvae moving under the bark. It employs the same middle finger to fish them out.
8. Superstitions around the aye-aye may have developed because it is apparently unafraid of humans. It will even walk right up to human passersby to take a closer look.
8. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. Such hunting, coupled with habitat destruction, have made the aye-aye critically endangered.
10. If you think you've never seen an animal quite like the aye-aye before, you're right.
11. Current projects, Haring says, include looking at lemur locomotion and jaw strength and at aye-aye foraging behavior.