Sentencedict.com random good picture
(8) If necessary I can come at once.
(9) We must appoint a new teacher at once to the mountain school.
(10) I took the hint and left at once.
(11) She determined to go at once.
(12) The President fastened on the idea at once.
(13) The receptionist recognized him at once.
(14) Regarding John(sentencedict.com)(sentencedict.com), I will write to him at once.
(15) He suggests you leave here at once.
(16) They must radiocast the message at once.
(17) We set about our task at once with great enthusiasm.
(18) Have him in at once, please.
(19) Don't mint at it;do it at once.
(20) I'm leaving for Rome at once.
(21) He didn't approach the front door at once.
(22) He altered his face all at once.
(23) As regards John, I will write to him at once.
(24) You can have it all. You just can't have it all at once.
(25) She bustled about trying to wait on two customers at once.
(26) The boy fell into water and had to be pulled out at once.
(27) If there is something wrong with the machine,it should be reported at once to the engineer in charge.
(28) When you contact these two wires, the machine will start at once.
(29) Countries overwhelmed by the human tide of refugees want safe havens set up at once.
(30) The carpenter ran his ruler over the shed and sized it up at once.
More similar words: all at once, at one time, once, conciliatory, concert, concede, concern, concept, once more, conceive, conception, concerning, concentrate, once in a while, concentrating, once upon a time, concentration, tone, get on, put on, act on, button, sit on, rest on, wait on, cotton, atop, count on, button up, report on.