Random good picture Not show
1. I could not conceive that he would do such a silly thing.
2. Whatever your mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.
3. I cannot conceive he would wish to harm us.
4. I cannot conceive what it must be like.
5. I can not conceive of such cruelty as to take a child away from its mother.
6. Many people can't conceive of a dinner without meat or fish.
7. She was told she couldn't conceive.
8. You may conceive a new world in the atomic age.
9. I just can't even conceive of that quantity of money.
10. I cannot conceive of anybody writing a play by sitting down and mapping it out.
11. Half a century ago it's difficult to conceive of travelling to the moon.
12. He couldn't conceive of a time when he would have no job.
13. I can't conceive why you allowed your daughter to travel alone.
14. We conceive of the family as being in a constant state of change.
15. We conceive of ourselves as individuals.
16. I can hardly conceive of your doing such a thing.
17. He could not conceive that anything really serious could be worrying his friend.
18. It's difficult to conceive of traveling to the moon.
19. He was immensely ambitious but unable to conceive of winning power for himself.
20. I can hardly conceive what it must be like here in winter.
21. The doctor told her that she couldn't conceive again.
22. She was unable to conceive a child naturally and was offered fertility treatment.
23. I cannot conceive why you paid out so much money.
24. We can't conceive of living without a telephone.
25. It is difficult to conceive of a society without money.
26. She could not conceive the feelings of a woman who carried the child of a man she despised.
26. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
27. But however can one conceive of this happening without a total disregard for humanity?
28. A mother who already has non-identical twins is more likely to conceive another set of twins.
29. Women, he says, should give up alcohol before they plan to conceive.
30. However, I've recently split up with my boyfriend because of the pressures of failing to conceive.
More similar words: receive, perceive, perceived, receiver, once in a while, concept, concern, concert, concede, concerning, conception, concentrate, concentration, concentrating, once, at once, all at once, once more, conclude, concrete, conclusion, once upon a time, conciliatory, incentive, convince, convinced, conference, consequence, consecutive, convenience.