Random good picture Not show
1. Neither study, however, directly measured the ascitic concentrations of tissue plasminogen activator.
2. Aims: To appraise the ascitic bacterial categories and its drug resistance in cirrhotic patients complicated with SBP, so as to provide the guideline for use of antibiotics.
3. We think the simultaneous determination of ascitic ferritin and CEA contributes to the diagnosis of malignant as- cites.
4. The heterogeneity of mouse ascitic tumor cells were studied.
5. Conclusions The detection of plasma and ascitic PCT has an important value in early diagnosis and judgement of prognosis of SBP in liver cirrhosis.
6. Objective To observe the therapeutic effects of ascitic concentration and venous re-transfusion on refractory ascites due to cirrhosis.
7. Intraperitoneal ( IP ) chemotherapy ascitic cytology of 71 patients.
8. Conclusion SAAG is valuable to differentiate ascitic fluid of portal hypertension from that of non-portal hypertension, and is superior to the exudate–transudate classification.
9. Background: Serum- ascitic albumin gradient (SAAG) is an indirect parameter reflecting the portal vein pressure.
10. Methods The ascitic sulfydryl, ferritin and adenosine deaminase(ADA) were measured in 38 patients and treated statistically.
11. Conclusion SAAG is valuable to differentiate ascitic fluid of portal hypertension from that of non-portal hypertension, and is superior to the exudates -transudate classification.
12. Retrospective analysis of the previous ascitic fluid showed high creatinine levels, confirming the ascitic fluid to be urine.
13. In this paper, we have studied the changes of F-actin assembly in ascitic liver cancer cells of mouse under the action of extrinsic laminin and cisplatin.
14. Objective: To observe the inhibitory effects of biotic royal jelly on the ascitic hepatoma cell H22.
15. Methods: The clinical data, the results of bacterial culture and drug sensitivity tests of 108 ascitic specimens from cirrhotic patients with SBP were analyzed retrospectively.
16. Conclusion Serum CA125 is of no clinical significance in the differential diagnosis of ascitic aetiology.
17. This study gives a direct evidence for the opposite action of extrinsic laminin and cisplatin on the assembly of F-actin in ascitic liver cancer cells of mouse.
18. Objective To evaluate the effects of bile acid on intestinal bacterial translocation and endotoxemia in ascitic cirrhotic rats.
19. Methods Telomerase activity in the cells from various kinds of ascitic fluid was detected by PCR-TRAP and compared with the cytological diagnosis and tumour marks.
20. Methods The chemosensitivity of several kinds of antineoplastic drug for 38 pleural and ascitic fluid samples with MTT-colorimtric method were measured.
21. A clone system designated SAC was established from a SRS-82 mouse ascitic turnout cell line by using limited dilution method.
21. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
22. There is evidence that both infectious and Serum hepatitis may be transmitted by faeces , urine, blood and other body fluids such as ascitic fluid.
23. Conclusion:The factor of liver-stagnation and spleen-deficiency could enhance the SPF of H22 ascitic tumor cells and promote the proliferation of tumor.
24. Methods: Peritoneal brush cytology was performed with brush made by ourselves in 28 patients with malignant ascites, as compared with biopsy and routine cytology analysis in ascitic fluid specimen.
More similar words: myofascitis, ascites, adscititious, kansas city, fasciitis, fascistic, political science, political scientist, asci, ascii, fascia, fascism, fascist, fascial, fascicle, fascinate, irascible, lascivious, fasciotomy, fascinated, fasciculus, fascinator, fascination, fascinating, lasciviously, irascibility, fascinatingly, fasciculation, lasciviousness, plebiscite.