Sentencedict.com random good picture
2. He was the second to arrive.
3. They were to arrive on the morrow.
4. She doesn't normally arrive until ten.
5. She waited in eager anticipation for Robert to arrive.
6. It was discourteous of you to arrive late.
7. I'm waiting for James to arrive.
8. Humans experience a delayed maturity; we arrive at all stages of life later than other mammals.
9. She's due to arrive on Thursday. Meanwhile, what do we do?
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. At last the guests began to arrive.
11. It will be to your benefit to arrive early.
12. She'll arrive in New York at noon.
13. The national football team will arrive in Tokyo tomorrow afternoon.
14. Some of the staff are apt to arrive late on Mondays.
15. At what time will the train arrive at the station?
16. What time will we arrive in Tokyo?
17. It's most unlikely that she'll arrive before seven.
18. We didn't arrive back at the hotel until very late.
19. We didn't arrive so soon as we expected.
20. A company of travellers is expected to arrive soon.
21. He saw Emma arrive and made a quick exit.
22. 'Good of you to arrive on time,' George said, with heavy sarcasm .
23. The children are longing for Santa Claus to arrive.
24. She was the last to arrive.
27. The letter is to the effect that he will soon arrive.
28. I like to get everything done before the guests arrive and relax for a moment in the calm before the storm.
29. From a concealed vantage point, he saw a car arrive.
30. He found it difficult to hide his disappointment when she didn't arrive.
More similar words: arrive at, arrival, carrier, barrier, married, warrior, river, drive, thrive, derive, driver, drive up, drive out, driveway, drive home, drive out of, derive from, narrative, torrid, rival, terribly, horrible, corridor, terrific, hurricane, private, privacy, territory, terrifying, curriculum.