Random good picture Not show
1. Which commandment did he consider to be the greatest?
2. But the tenth commandment is different from all the rest.
3. The fourth commandment is very explicit that six days of every week are for work and one for rest.
4. A New commandment I give unto you, you are to love your neighbour as yourself.
5. Out of that commandment all my values come.
6. The eleventh commandment: Thou shalt not lean on thy left elbow, or else.
7. In the light of the fifth commandment should you be modifying your response in some way?
8. On what one commandment or value should I build my goals?
9. Now the end of the commandment is charity, from a pure heart, and a good conscience, and an unfeigned faith.
10. The First Commandment was when Eve told Adam to eat the apple.
11. The researches on A Dream of Red Mansions in Qing Dynasty had two topics:the literary tradition of "commandment and persuasion"that was prevalent from Yuan Dynasty and the personalism of Confucianism.
12. And now this commandment is for you, O priests.
13. I counsel thee to keep the king's commandment,(http://sentencedict.com) and that in regard of the oath of God.
14. And in every province, whithersoever the king's commandment and his decree came, there was great mourning among the Jews, and fasting, and weeping, and wailing; and many lay in sackcloth and ashes.
15. This commandment have I received of my Father.
16. God has not given Christians a commandment to do so.
17. Master, which is the great commandment in the law?
18. And now, O ye priests, this commandment is for you.
19. David's sin was classified as despising the commandment of Yahweh and doing evil.
20. Hence today is called Maundy Thursday, or literally "Commandment" Thursday.
21. I counsel thee to keep the king's commandment in regard of the oath of God.
22. The eighth commandment is "Thou shalt not steal".
23. Bill Gates ran the word commandment through a database search.
24. Do you see that the promise of things going well with us is attached to keeping the commandment to honour our parents?
25. Religion is a system of wishful illusions together with a disavowal of reality, such as we find nowhere else but in a state of blissful hallucinatory confusion. Religion's eleventh commandment is "Thou shalt not question.". Sigmund Freud
26. He was, in other words, an early evangelist for the first commandment of today's economy: Service rules.
27. Keeping a long beard is one of the main tenets of Sikhism, and again there are indications that the commandment relates to masculinity.
28. And they builded, and finished it, according to the commandment of the God of Israel, and according to the commandment of Cyrus, and Darius, and Artaxerxes king of Persia.
29. October 27 The word of God was not a commandment, but a covenant.
30. But I speak this by permission, and not of commandment.
More similar words: amendment, first amendment, command, commander, commandeer, commander in chief, commencement, bombardment, comment, comment on, commentary, commitment, management, management system, contentment, sentimental, entailment, enticement, resentment, commend, entertainment, sentiment, discontentment, commence, recommend, commendable, commensalism, commendation, commensurate, recommendation.