Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. FYI: All the external things that you think that are effecting your sales income is not the MAIN PROBLEM.
2. FYI , Our internet connection was offline from 10:00 pm until after 2:00 am pacific time.
3. FYI, XK beacon is working all right. Please check it again after 5 minutes.
4. FYI: the capital costs of the hotel work out to $ 310,000 per room.
5. FYI , the mailing address will be announced later.
6. FYI, you should've had those reports done last week?
7. FYI Colombia performed a botched Tummy Tuck and I had to go into emergency revision surgery in the U. S. I had two potential fatal infections and I also had a drain that was removed from my body.
8. FYI, the weather is minimum,[sentencedict.com] visibility 700 m. You are cleared for take - off by your own discretion.
9. FYI, BH beacon is working all right, please check your radio compass.
10. FYI, one aircraft has landed and reported cloud base 80 m, visibility 1 km. What is your intention?
11. FYI, we have a reciprocal traffic at 5400 m.
12. FYI, the nose wheel is not extended.
13. FYI, fighter training at 7000 m.
14. Gary from 'The Only Way is Macclesfield' shops for a new car in his spin-off reality show 'OMG, LOL, FYI It's Gary!!!'.
15. They also moved the 2 x threat effect over to Frost Shock, FYI.
16. For example, OED found a quotation for OMG in a personal letter from 1917, and FYI (For Your Information) originated in the language of memoranda in 1941.
More similar words: edifying, unifying, pacifying, purifying, petrifying, qualifying, satisfying, stupefying, terrifying, unedifying, amplifying, magnifying, clarifying, mystifying, mortifying, falsifying, gratifying, horrifying, rectifying, classifying, solidifying, identifying, electrifying, unsatisfying, exemplifying, intensifying, satisfyingly, horrifyingly, disqualifying, magnifying glass.