Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. After ten years her mystifying disappearance was still unexplained.
2. I find your attitude a little mystifying, Moira.
3. Snake charming is always fascinating and at times mystifying.
4. The thing was shown with mystifying certitude.
4. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. And there was the mystifying membership card for the Caravan Club of Great Britain.
6. Vague or inexact directions can be mystifying for pupils with poor vision.
7. Call it atrocious, horrendous, mystifying.
8. Despite a mystifying listlessness of manner, so strange in a girl of fifteen, she charmed him.
9. Mystifying deals and decisions suggest that the money trail runs all the way to the Kremlin.
10. Even more mystifying is the assertion that Deloitte welcomes diversity of thought.
11. It struck me that the practice of Thaipusam should not seem that mystifying for anyone who endures a crisis of conscience.
12. But after 20 hours of nonstop debugging , Sandstorm's navigational system is still failing in mystifying ways.
13. Perhaps a massive unseen object is responsible for Sedna's mystifying orbit, its gravitational influence keeping Sedna fixed in that far-distant portion of space.
14. How he came to head wide of an open goal from 4 yards is mystifying.
More similar words: mystify, demystify, gratifying, mortifying, rectifying, identifying, mystified, edifying, mystification, pacifying, qualifying, falsifying, terrifying, petrifying, horrifying, electrifying, intensifying, magnifying glass, mystic, mystique, mystical, mysticism, testify, justify, stupefying, satisfying, satisfyingly, stifling, mystery, mysterious.