Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. In DECnet or SNA network, a communications path between two nodes.
2. In DECnet a layer that defines the system - dependent aspects of logical link communication.
3. In DECnet, a layer that defines the system-dependent aspects of logical link communication. A logical link is a virtual circuit on which information flows in two directions.
4. In DECNET, a packet that has exceeded the maximum number of visits for the recovering node.
5. Using a network bndge designed by ourselves the SCADA which is based on NOVELL can communicate with MIS which is supported by DECNET.
More similar words: tecnology, acne, isaac newton, optic nerve, acne rosacea, acne vulgaris, phrenic nerve, sciatic nerve, sir isaac newton, acoustic nerve, gastrocnemius, hypodermic needle, autonomic nervous system, sympathetic nervous system, parasympathetic nervous system, dec, deco, deck, deci, decal, decane, decay, decor, decaf, codec, decry, decoy, decant, net, on deck.