1. The coins jingled in his pocket.
2. I bent down and picked up the coins lying on the road.
3. I asked for ten pounds in 20p coins.
4. He pulled out a handful of coins from his pocket.
5. Some coins are made of silver.
6. Insert coins into the slot and press for a ticket.
7. These coins are not equal value.
8. He gave the panhandler a few coins out of pity.
9. Gold coins clinked in his hand.
10. I have a half dollar but no smaller coins.
11. He could conjure coins from behind people's ears.
12. She rattled some coins in the box.
13. He posed as an expert on old coins.
14. He polished up the old copper coins.
15. This machine can punch out 2000 coins a day.
16. The coins are clinking in his pocket.
17. She shook the bag and some coins fell out.
18. The machine can punch out 30 000 coins a whole day.
19. She looked at the coins in her palm.
20. Nickel can be used for making coins.
21. He found a few coins in the car.
22. He showed me the coins in his palm.
23. Bronze are now cast into coins.
24. Turning his trousers upside down, she shook out a lot of coins.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
25. The head of the Queen appears on the obverse of British coins.
26. The old man conjured up a bag of silver coins from his pocket.
27. The treasure dug out of the earth was a box of gold coins.
28. Many of the gold ornaments were melted down to be made into coins.
29. They began to tussle with each other for the coins.
30. In ancient times the rulers ran copper or silver into coins.