Sentencedict.com random good picture
31. In September of that year 55,457 people or 97.4 per 100,000 of the population were imprisoned.
32. I push the button on the car radio to 97. 5, La Nueva Onda.
33. Official results showed that 98.7 percent of voters had endorsed the document, and that the turnout had been 97 percent.
34. Radbroke Hall had an easy win at home to Langley, dismissing the visitors for 97 and reaching 102-4 themselves.
35. Its yield, a sensitive gauge of forecasts for growth and inflation, fell 4 basis points to 5. 97 percent.
36. I wonder if there is a smoking-room here, where I could pace about while I enjoy a 97 pipe.
37. The Halifax is currently offering advances of up to 97 per cent of the value of the property.
38. My granddad, who smoked like a chimney and lived to 97, was lucky enough never to encounter a promoter.
39. It would stretch round the equator 97 times or reach to the moon and back five times.
40. This 97 mile circular route follows the towpaths of six different canals.
41. Antonio Cooks added two rushes for 97 yards, including a 76-yard touchdown run on a busted play.
42. Over 90 percent of the 97.05 percent turnout voted for constitutional changes allowing for multiparty politics.
43. During that time, 24 sets killed 97 dolphins, 11 small whales(sentencedict.com), and 10 turtles.
44. Invisible receipts from tourism have shown a steady rise over recent years from 2.97 billion in 1981.
45. An astonishing 97 percent of their loans are repaid on time.
46. The results were a penny short of Wall Street estimates of 97 cents a share.
47. His weight dropped from 145 to 97 pounds, and he had to be placed in the camp sick bay.
48. Also, ￡97,500 is earmarked for repairs to Bangor-on-Dee bridge.
49. But operating profits rose 8 percent to ￡30.2 million, and Weir Floway contributed ￡1.97 million.
50. The Chinese military expedition under Ban Chao, with 70,000 men, reached all the way to the Caspian sea in 97 AD.
51. The degradation removal ratio of meta-nitroaniline was higher than 97.5% under optimal experimental conditions.
52. High enantioselectivity with an ee value up to 97 % was achieved under very mild conditions.
53. The relative bioavailability of acetaminophen and codeine was 99.97 % ± s 10.55 % and 100.73 % ± s 7.85 % respectively.
54. The removal rate of Hydroxybenzene was almost to 97.6% with analyzing the LC-MS Spectrum before and after pretreatment.
55. Bell ringing, as a signal of non language communication, was especially prepared for the senile and infirm patients,(http://sentencedict.com/97.html) with a satisfaction rate of 97.37%.
56. For example, 97.6% of the cultivars had small or medium size leaves and 73.5% had slightly rugose in leaf upper surface.
57. Recently, she caught a large catfish with the flatfish lures when going on vacation in Ebro River in Spain. The catfish was 97.85 kilograms weight.
58. One hundred women were asked to indicate their preferences on six male body odour samples, drawn from 97 volunteer samples, before and after initiating contraceptive pill use.
59. Also, high - income earners pay Social Security tax only on their first $ 97, 500 of income.
60. A total of 155 (97.5%) patients presented with radiculopathy, 132(82.5%) with mechanical back pain, 31 (20%) with neurogenic claudication, and 5 (3.2%) with bladder dysfunction.