Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The cheetah can attain speeds of up to 97 kph.
2. 97 per cent of the group's members support its plans to demutualise.
3. He lived to the grand old age of 97.
4. My grandmother has accomplished the age of 97 years of her life.
5. Television is watched in 97 per cent of American homes .
6. The debate was watched by 97 million viewers.
7. The level of funding was 97.3 percent after allowing for expected future pay increases.
8. The pragmatist knows it better than the idealist. 97 excess A sledge-hammer to crack a nut.
9. The benchmark 30-year Treasury bond yielded 5. 97 percent, the same as yesterday.
10. The company claims the test is 97 per cent effective.
11. Treasury 8.75% 1997 at ￡97 1/8 to yield 9.48% to redemption is one of the few medium dated gilts still below par.
12. Most of the 624, 929 automobiles and 97[sentencedict.com], 041 light trucks in the area will pass the test.
13. The bulk of the world's rainforests, 97 percent, are located in 27 developing countries.
14. June 97: Verio announces the successful offering of $ 150 million in institutionally-placed debt securities.
15. Windows 97 users also will have the option of using an interface very similar to the one now available in Windows 95.
16. Out of 174 local authorities, 97 or over half had no residential care facilities for children and 24 had no arrangements at all.
17. The Dow Jones Industrial Average tumbled 97. 19 points to 5032. 94.
18. Of these, 97 have base salaries that are smaller than their income from bonuses.
19. Only 3% of blacks were registered voters against 97% of the white residents.
20. For example, a Heathrow to Seville Moneysaver return costs from ￡97 to ￡209 per person, depending on departure date.
21. Since then my annual premium has risen steadily, from ￡97.98 to ￡1793.45 in 1992 - a rise of 1700%.
21. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
22. More than 97 percent of all San Francisco households have telephones, according to 1990 census figures.
23. Currently the EEC Nine is only 64% self sufficient in lamb and mutton and around 95 - 97% in beef.
24. The little magician did take seven wickets but he had to bowl 97 overs to get them.
25. In 1995 pretax profit fell 6. 51 percent to 21. 97 billion pesetas.
26. A total of 66 were identified as known users and 97 as hidden.
27. One of the first points to consider when reorganizing is the basic floor plan and convenient work triangle mentioned on page 97.
28. As interpreted by Marshall, Fleiss' crimes should have carried between 78 and 97 months.
29. Allan Mullally, with five for 18, helped rattle out the tourists for 97 in their first innings.
30. The unit was one of dozens participating in the Kernel Blitz 97 biennial war game at Camp Pendleton.