Random good picture Not show
1. It has been calculated that at least 47 000 jobs were lost last year.
2. Article 47 may only be used in accordance with international law .
3. Nixon and Agnew swept to victory with 47 million votes.
4. You can catch the number 47 trolley from the train station.
5. You got 47 points on the written examination and 18 on the oral, making a total of 65.
6. The replatformed 19:47 to Leeds will now leave from platform six.
7. 47 per cent of women in the UK take a size 16 or above.
8. The pound slumped to 2.47 against the Deutschmark.
9. The number 47 bus leaves in 10 minutes.
10. There were 47 patients with universal colitis and 12 patients with left sided colitis.
11. Some 47% were in the category of Mystified Manunsure about their role in feeding and about their role as a father.
12. Mr Hoffman, 47, previously was senior vice president of Fingerhut Cos.
13. The 47 death row inmates awaiting execution for crimes they committed as minors reflect a 39 percent increase since 1983.
14. Federal indictments have been returned against 47 defendants, and state charges have been filed against 77.
15. It is worth noting that s.47 applies to persons, thus covering a body corporate.
16. Seagate Technology tacked on 7 / 8 to 47 3 / 4, having traded as high as 49 in the session.
17. Shippey, 47, was found stabbed to death in his burning car near Merstham last December.
18. In March, the district won passage of a $47 million measure to repair city streets.
19. Five male cases died at mean age 47.8, compared with two controls at 49.5.
20. Use the flower. 46. Use the plant pot. 47.
21. The Senate approved the use of military force by a margin of 52 votes to 47.
22. The home team saw off the challengers by 68 points to 47.
23. The informal and fun introduction to classical music costs $ 47 and will be conducted by Greg Hettmansberger.
24. The present Government promised about 50[sentencedict.com], which we all took to mean 46 or 47.
25. Sun Microsystems rose 17 percent during the week, closing up 2 3 / 8 at 47 today.
26. Davis etal reviewed 157 necropsy-proven cases of multiple sclerosis and found 47% of patients with a mental disturbance.
27. In the present case it is alleged that Pantell S.A. has contravened sections 47, 56 and 57.
28. But he still only just squeaked home, by a margin of 47[sentencedict.com/47.html],080 votes out of 1.9m cast.
29. During the first two years 184 pilots, 43 instructors and 47 flight engineers completed their training.
30. In the Bundestag approval was by 442 votes to 47 with three abstentions.