Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|Folly is the cloke of knavery.
- Similar sentences
- To flee vice is the beginning of virtue, and to have got rid of folly is the beginning of wisdom.
- To flee vice is the begnning of virtue, and to have got rid of folly is the beginning of wisdom.
- It is the nature of folly to see the faults of others and forget his own.
- Suffering is the essence of success.
- Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of t..
- Humanitarianism is the expression of stupidity and cowardice.
- Memory is the mother of all wisdom.
- Obedience is the mother of success and is wedded to safety.
- Gratitude is the sign of noble souls.
- Ethics is the activity of man directed to secure the inner perfection of his own personality.
- The pride of aiming at more knowledge, and pretending to more perfection, is the cause of Man's err..
- Philosophy cannot be taught; it is the application of the sciences to truth.
- A lie that is half-truth is the darkest of all lies.
- Achievement is the death of endeavor and the birth of disgust.
- The only fear that builds character, is the fear of God.