Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|The fool has his heart on his tongue, the wise man keeps his tongue in his heart.
- Similar sentences
- The wise man has long ears and a short tongue.
- Go where he will, the wise man is at home His harth the earth, his hall the azure dome.
- The wise man knows he knows nothing, the fool thinks he knows all.
- Words are the wise man’s counters and the fool’s money.
- Reason governs the wise man a cudgels the fool.
- The fool does think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool.
- The fool talks, and the wise man thinks.
- The wise man knows he knows nothing, but the fool thinks he knows it all.
- The wise man in the storm prays to God, not for safety from danger, but for deliverance from fear.
- He is the wise man who is the honest man.
- The wise man is always a good listener.
- The mouth of a wise man is in his heart; the heart of a fool is in his mouth.
- Virtually nothing on earth can stop a person with a positive attitude who has his goal clearly in s..
- A truly wise man knows about himself, his weaknesses and limits, and has the power to master or con..
- Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when..