Random good picture Not show
1. India had wicketkeeper More back after injury.
2. Wicketkeeper Donald Orr had two catches plus a stumping, to take his tally to seven over the two matches.
3. More is needed from Keith Piper, a nimble, bouncy type of wicketkeeper who has already scored a first-class hundred.
4. Alec Stewart still looks out of sorts as wicket-keeper batsman and his position will again have to be reconsidered.
5. The wicket-keeper fumbled the ball and dropped it.
6. If you get the ball, throw it straight to the wicket-keeper.
More similar words: wicket, wicket gate, wicker basket, pocketknife, pocket knife, keeper, wicker, wicked, wickedly, zoo keeper, barkeeper, innkeeper, beekeeper, gatekeeper, shop keeper, housekeeper, timekeeper, goalkeeper, time keeper, gamekeeper, shopkeeper, doorkeeper, bookkeeper, wickerwork, wickedness, peacekeeper, scorekeeper, store keeper, storekeeper, keep the peace.