Random good picture Not show
1. He could fight an enemy, but not this undefinable emptiness.
2. Slang is almost by definition undefinable, deliberately outside the dictionary.
3. It is undefinable as a passion.
4. I think that she's really undefinable; I know that sounds quite - like an odd thing to say, but it's very hard to figure out what she was.
5. An undefinable something about the room seemed to suggest masculine habitation.
6. Later, he would tell her that in ways undefinable , watching her take off her boots that day was one of the most sensual moments he could remember.
7. The magical photograph attempts to go beyond the immediate context of the recorded experience into realm of the undefinable.
8. You shine with reality that in other universes appears as stars, and they look and they say, "What beauty, what distance, and what fine, undefinable existence is this?"
9. The logical formulas are an ordered binary pair, the first element is an assertion and the second is a definable domain or approximations of undefinable domain corresponding to the assertion.
More similar words: indefinable, definable, undefined, indefinite, indefinitely, undefiled, deficit financing, problem definition, inclinable, combinable, examinable, imaginable, abominable, terminable, obtainable, retainable, attainable, inalienable, sustainable, explainable, underground cable, unattainable, determinable, unimaginable, interminable, unobtainable, unsustainable, unexplainable, indefatigable, undeniable.