Random good picture Not show
1. The cherry tress blossomed early this year.
2. The pine tress were robed in snow.
3. She is combing her dark tresses.
4. Her black tresses lay around her on the pillow.
5. All her beautiful tresses have been sheared / shorn off.
6. Her long blonde tresses were partially covered with a simple headband, a floral coronet and a chiffon train.
7. At length his other hand stole forward to play with the copper tresses that fell about the pillows.
8. Clynol's Gel Forming Spray was used to give subtle hold to these sexy long tresses.
9. Slowly, so slowly, he brought up handfuls of the bright tresses[sentencedict.com], and they slid like silk through his fingers.
10. By simply massaging it on to your scalp every week you can revive and restore your tired tresses.
11. Experts are now being called out to check this tress vital statistics, and establish it officially as a record breaker.
12. As the cut tresses lay scattered on the floor by the chair, Heather scrutinized the effect in the mirror.
13. So why do these death-defying techno-superheroes have such tress trauma?
14. The platinum tresses falling around her shoulders are not her real hair.
15. In the hippy era images filtered weakly through a hairy sea of tangled tresses.
16. The newly-developed intelligent design software of insulation paint for power plant is introduced, and its functional structure and the main algorithm models are tressed .
17. With the development of western areas, the development of ethnic minorities wass tressed.
More similar words: stressed, buttressed, distressed, unstressed, dressed, pressed, tresses, dressed-up, compressed, undressed, get dressed, expressed, depressed, oppressed, suppressed, repressed, impressed, addressed, seductress, be pressed for, unexpressed, well-dressed, unimpressed, hard-pressed, overdressed, underdressed, depressed area, compressed air, compressed file, self-addressed.