Random good picture Not show
1. The clothing and sets resembling ravioli, tortellini and spaghetti could get you thinking about dinner.
2. But his absolute must-have is tortellini with cream and ham sauce.
3. On O'Leary's recommendation, they started with tortellini.
4. At the gourmet stalls, pass the fresh tortellini and buffalo mozzarella at the Italian delis and the jams and fruit-infused vinegars at specialty stores.
5. Meanwhile, cook the tortellini in a large saucepan of boiling water following packet directions or until al dente.
6. Aunt Anna makes the dough, and everybody sits there and cuts and makes tortellini.
7. Despite its setting in one of Beijing's most iconic areas, the food at Capital M is skewed toward European dishes and flavors, like crab tortellini and Catalan seafood stew.
8. Run by Chef Stefan Stiller, the menu changes on a regular basis with offerings such as Black Truffle Tortellini and Duck Confit.
More similar words: storytelling, fortune-telling, fortune telling, telling, vitelline, tellingly, foretelling, tell its own story, there is no telling, selling short, short selling, artificial intelligence, satellite television, central intelligence agency, torte, stellite, satellite, intelligent, satellite tv, intelligible, intelligence, intelligibly, distorted, contorted, unintelligent, intelligently, cellular telephone, tell a story, unintelligible, unintelligibly.