Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The contact point for the telematics programme is Graham Jenkins.
2. Assuming no undue delays this means that telematics may be adopted in the next few weeks.
3. Under this background, this thesis choose "Modern Telematics and Composition Teaching Reform" as a researching direction.
4. Unlike the telematics systems of the recent past, no central service is now needed to consolidate and process the information swiftly and effectively.
5. GPS is actually but part of a larger movement, called"telematics, "which will eventually attempt to put smart cars on smart highways.
6. By 2010, telematics may well be incorporated into one of the major highways in the United States.
7. The wide use of telematics in school leads people to think it over and try to combine telematics and language-literature education efficiently.
8. Telematics is the combination of telecommunications and information technologies in vehicles, including GPS systems, energy management and other multimedia technologies.
9. The project will develop core technologies for next-generation Telematics system and establish innovative applications for system-proofing through pilot run in field trial.
10. Even though accident claims dropped by 30 percent during the trial, the required telematics were too expensive to make the program sustainable.
11. Road safety charity Brake is calling on fleets to consider the use of telematics to monitor drivers and vehicles.
12. The essay expatiated five reforms in composition teaching led by modern telematics.
13. If successful, by 2020, as the price of microchips drops to below a penny a piece, telematics could be adopted in thousands of miles of highways in the United States.
14. It also states the characters and advantages brought by telematics from a practical point of view.
15. The Fleet Safety Forum, a division of Brake, is offering a campaign pack, which alerts drivers and managers to the benefits of using telematics systems to manage risk and improve safety.
16. Health and safety is becoming more commonly seen as one of the main reasons for, and benefits of, using telematics.
17. If successful, by 2020, as the price of microchips drops to below a penny piece,(sentence dictionary) telematics could be adopted in thousands of miles of highways in the United States.
18. Demonstrating the increasing blurring of consumer electronics categories, the MPC5121e was pitched as a processor for automotive telematics applications when it was announced in May.
19. IMS is a state-of-the-art technology toolkit for the Telecom industry and is analogous to a rich toolbox with a variety of tools for your application to tap easily into the telematics world.
20. Toyota's goal is to establish a complete global cloud platform by 2015 that will provide affordable and advanced telematics services to Toyota automotive customers around the world.
More similar words: mathematics, applied mathematics, emblematic, problematic, kinematics, systematics, problematical, problematically, telemark, telemarketing, mathematical operation, clematis, mathematical, mathematician, mathematically, mathematic, mathematical logic, mathematical model, mathematical expression, sematic, hematic, thematic, aromatics, dramatics, pneumatics, automatics, pragmatics, chromatics, informatics, cinematic.