Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. In the community tank you can observe the pecking order being established when sub-adults begin to assert themselves.
2. It often depends on the actual size of the specimens selected as sub-adults are often more agreeable than fully grown ones.
3. Meng Meng is a female subadult panda in the Beijng Zoo. She loves to play in the tree. Music: Blood on the square.
4. Subadult females and juveniles spent significantly more time traveling in the canopy than adult animals.
5. So evidence of sustained rapid growth, even into late juvenile and subadult stages, implies that the animals in question had relatively high basal metabolic rates.
More similar words: adult, adultery, adulthood, adulterer, adulteress, adulterate, adulterant, adulterous, adulterated, adulterating, adulteration, adult education, unadulterated, troubadour, radula, scuba diver, scuba diving, adulation, adulatory, multicultural, multiculturalism, cuba, tuba, Cuban, dubai, aruba, scuba, ADU, rub away, yoruba.