Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Mustard rice seasoning with pork, shiitake mushrooms, such as silk and dried shrimp.
2. We set about inoculating the logs with shiitake mushroom plugs.
3. They included the common white button mushroom , shiitake mushrooms, and oyster mushrooms.
4. Buy: Frozen chestnuts, Frozen peas ( snow peas ), Frozen mushroom , shiitake mushroom , button mushroom.
5. Cook noodles in boiling water. Add in beancurd, broccoli, golden mushrooms and shiitake mushrooms.
6. Wash the lettuce, cut the leaves in round shape . Wash shiitake mushrooms, remove stalk and dice.
More similar words: shiite, shi'ite, take a shit, take a shine to, make mistake, take the cake, make a mistake, take, taker, stake, taken, take-off, take-in, take to, intake, take in, take out, take as, uptake, take off, takeup, take on, retake, takeout, stakes, betake, take up, take for, takeoff, partake.