Random good picture Not show
1. If using shiitake mushrooms, remove stems. Slice mushrooms.
2. Mustard rice seasoning with pork, shiitake mushrooms, such as silk and dried shrimp.
3. The shiitake mushroom polysaccharide suppresses to the mouse sarcoma rate reaches 98%, is called by the people: "in mushroom king".
4. We set about inoculating the logs with shiitake mushroom plugs.
5. They included the common white button mushroom , shiitake mushrooms, and oyster mushrooms.
6. Mainly has: Tea, shiitake mushroom, bamboo shoots, auricularia auricula, hedgehog hydnum mushroom, tea tree mushroom, ganoderma lucidum, earth honey and so on each kind of natural food, fresh.
7. The shiitake mushroom includes the human body essential 8 kind of amino acids, moreover is has the biological activity, easy by the human body absorption use L amino acid.
8. This article on shiitake mushroom's cultivation management, the recovery processing gives the introduction.
9. The shiitake mushroom can prevent the incisive condyloma duplicate.
10. In addition, the shiitake mushroom is also our country tradition exports the local product.
11. Our country is also the world two big shiitake mushroom productions the kingdom one.
12. The results show that early-harvested shiitake mushroom has better storage qualities and higher antioxidant ability in comparison with late-harvested shiitake mushroom.
13. Selected from the world-renowned Qingyuan shiitake mushroom with a high degree of effective active ingredients.
14. The shiitake mushroom mill culls was used as material to extract crude polysaccharide by water and ethyl alcohol.
15. The shiitake mushroom is one kind of high protein, the low fat, the low quantity of heat, contains the Vitamin and the mineral substance health foods richly.
16. His gaze moved along steadily until it rested on the mushrooms - chestnut mushrooms, shiitake mushrooms, field mushrooms.
17. This experiment found the content of protein, lentinan polysaccharide, Chlorogenic acid and Luteolin-glucoside in shiitake mushroom as stem and rattan of honeysuckle culture medium.
18. Buy: Frozen chestnuts, Frozen peas ( snow peas ), Frozen mushroom , shiitake mushroom , button mushroom.
19. Rei-Shi Mushroom complex provides a synergistic and potent blend of Rei-Shi and Shiitake mushroom for optimal effect.
20. Cook noodles in boiling water. Add in beancurd, broccoli, golden mushrooms and shiitake mushrooms.
21. To be able to tell Web 2.0 entrepreneurs how full of shiitake they are if they think that advertising is a slam-dunk business model.
22. Wash the lettuce, cut the leaves in round shape . Wash shiitake mushrooms, remove stalk and dice.
23. However, by right of its technological superiority and superior product quality, Japan's shiitake mushroom industry remains competitive at least in Japan's home market.
24. When this process is complete, the fruiting body, which is what we normally think of when we think of a shiitake mushroom, extends out from the log, available for culinary enjoyment.sentencedict .com
25. By the measurement of fuzzy discernment method, its close degree to egg protein is 0.89, which is higher than that of button mushroom, shiitake mushroom, and straw mushroom.
26. Taking the amylaceous waste liquid as the main carbon source the author used the cross experiment and the shaking bottle fermentation to screen the shiitake liquid fermentation medium.
More similar words: shiite, shi'ite, take a shit, take a shine to, make mistake, take the cake, make a mistake, take, taker, stake, taken, take-off, take-in, take to, intake, take in, take out, take as, uptake, take off, takeup, take on, retake, takeout, stakes, betake, take up, take for, takeoff, partake.