Random good picture Not show
1. Will opposition to Bernanke torpedo his reconfirmation as Fed chief?
2. Where reconfirmation is required, you must reconfirm with the Carrier whose designator code appears for the flight in question on the Ticket.
3. But God's final message to man, a reconfirmation of the eternal message, was revealed to the Prophet Muhammad.
4. If bug screen is installed on site,[sentencedict .com] reconfirmation of valve stroke time must be completed as part of the loop check.
5. "The reconfirmation came quicker than I thought it would," Russell said. "As far as the Dow Theory goes, the relationship still holds."
6. Do I have to make reconfirmation.
7. Do I have to make a reconfirmation?
8. I suppose you know about the rules of reconfirmation, but I'd still like to remind you.
9. McConnell, who spoke on NBC's "Meet The Press" program, declined to say how he will vote on Bernanke's reconfirmation.
10. Combining thecharacteristic of human resource at the same time, it analyses the questions of revaluation and amortization of the human resource value during the course of reconfirmation.
11. Methods The result of 2003,2004 HIV antibody suspected samples, between primary screening test and reconfirmation test were analyzed.
12. Please call the Airlines Booking Office there days before your departure date for reconfirmation.
13. Days before the expiration of a four-year term as Fed chief, Bernanke faces growing opposition from Democratic and Republican senators who will vote on his reconfirmation.
14. Diameter of the suction and evaporating pipes should be decided by oil circulation and reconfirmation of gas speed.
15. Item Twenty-nine Dissolution or termination will be announced after reconfirmation of the authorities in charge and writing off at registering department.
16. Please call again one week before your departure date for reconfirmation.
17. His nomination was approved by the Senate Banking Committee in December 2009, and his reconfirmation by the full Senate is expected before his term ends January 31.
18. Last week, U. S. markets slid sharply as several prominent senators from both major political parties announced their opposition to Bernanke's reconfirmation.
More similar words: confirmation, confirmation hearing, confirmative, reconfirm, confirmatory, confirmatory test, reconfiguration, confirmable, confidential information, affirmation, reaffirmation, self-affirmation, affirmative action, conformation, confirm, confirmed, confirm on, confirming, unconfirmed, reaction formation, confirmed credit, confiscation, configuration, affirmative, information flow, affirmatively, infirmary, concept formation, reconciliation, reconsideration.