1. James Franco stars as a young outdoorsman who makes an unthinkable decision when his arm is trapped by a boulder in a remote canyon.
2. Nine months ago, Alaskan outdoorsman and PETA enthusiast Heimo Korth was forced to shoot a rampaging grizzly who was trying to murder his wife, dog, self, and visiting camera crew.
3. He had been a gregarious collegian, intrepid traveler and vigorous outdoorsman.
4. Prepare the snow for a tent with tips from an avid backpacker and outdoorsman in this free video on snowshoeing.
5. Put navigation equipment in survival kits with tips from an experienced outdoorsman in this free video on wilderness survival.
6. Choose the right backpack for survival kits with tips from an experienced outdoorsman in this free video on wilderness survival.
7. Like other people who lived "on the hill, " 7 600 feet above sea level, I was a nuclear scientist and a soccer dad, an outdoorsman,[sentencedict.com/outdoorsman.html] an active participant in this special scientific world.
8. "I was transformed, as I was in that canyon," the avid outdoorsman and mountaineer told CNN's Anderson Cooper in an interview last September.
9. The Hunter Revolver is the definitive knife for the outdoorsman, hunter, archer, fisherman, and sportsman.
10. Many times that interest drifts from the basic tools of the outdoorsman to more historical pieces.
11. After that NOLS course, I led several more expeditions, but I never felt that I could live up to my colleagues' expectation of a quiet, authoritative, slightly removed outdoorsman.
12. Add fire starters to survival kits with tips from an experienced outdoorsman in this free video on wilderness survival.
13. I am a caring, christian man. A true gentleman. I am in excellent physical condition and am an avid outdoorsman.
14. Learn about cooking in the back country with tips from an avid backpacker and outdoorsman in this free video on snowshoeing.
More similar words: outdoors, outdoorsy, outdoor sport, outdoor, outdoor game, outdoor advertising, next door, next-door, front door, FrontDoor, next door to, oarsman, in doors, indoors, doorstop, doorstep, doorsill, steersman, out of doors, from door to door, frontiersman, stay indoors, doorman, door-to-door, behind closed doors, outdo, outdone, cut down, put-down, put down.