Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The sum total of data connected with metalworking is hardly a representative guide to such industry or exchange.
2. While rooted in the metalworking trades and intimate with foundry practice, the patternmaker functioned more like a carpenter.
3. In metalworking, your margins end up on the shop floor with even the slightest employee inattention.
4. Members of metalworking families were far more likely to change their place of residence than their trade.
5. By the late 1980s, some metalworking companies were having trouble finding employees skilled enough to operate their increasingly sophisticated equipment.
6. At the workshop, I have learned metalworking practice casting.
7. The practice teaching of metalworking is an important link in institutes and universities of engineering.
8. During a metalworking and machine tool plant internships, courses and graduate design.
9. Sheet Metal , Metalworking Guillotine , Shear, Bend Shear , New , Used, Machinery Sheet Metal.
10. Fuchs Lubricants: Manufacturer of metalworking lubricants, proces cleaners and corrosion preventives.
11. Factory in 2005 to participate in school metalworking practice, generally understand the operation of machinery.
12. Metalworking practice is a core course of machine at higher vocational education.
13. They involve a series of technologies such as metalworking, woodworking, lacquering and tanning, representing the culmination of science and technology of an age.
14. STOEHR KARL HEINZ GMBH informs you about Metalworking as well as about Distributor cabinets.
15. Factory in 2005 to participate in metalworking practice,[Sentencedict] generally understand the operation of machinery.
16. The god of fire and metalworking and the son of Hera and Zeus.
17. With instruments, metalworking, grinder, rolling wire four workshops, complete production facilities.
18. He saw in the proposal from Hilti a chance to do more than establish a few metalworking apprenticeships.
19. To use yet another metaphor, moulding of form can be thought of as metalworking; patterning like painting.
20. By the late-sixteenth century certain trades were already concentrated in particular localities within the West Midlands metalworking region.
21. The largest industrial concerns were electronics, computer assembly, artificial fertilizers, machinery, metalworking and textiles.
22. Clearly one can not hope to give a comprehensive survey of the history of metals and metalworking in a single chapter.
23. These include magnetic workholding, fixturing [sentencedict.com], and material handling equipment for the metalworking industries.
24. The volatilizing punching oil developed with isoalkane possesses excellent volatility, lubricity and anti-corrosion ability, which can apply to metalworking of aluminum fin-stock and copper tube.
25. That was no longer the case after the introduction of cattle - breeding, metalworking , weaving and, lastly, agriculture.
26. A flat metal plate for gauging the accuracy of a plane surface in precision metalworking.
27. It is introduced the classification, composition and properties of metalworking fluids.
28. The company AVERMANN MASCHINENFABRIK GMBH deals in Precast concrete parts and also in Metalworking.
29. Automatic operation by NC is readily adaptable to the operation of all metalworking machines.
30. She has her own distinctive opinions of jewelry design and metalworking shine through in her work.
More similar words: metalwork, working capital, working, workings, working out, reworking, networking, working day, workingman, working hour, social work, woodworking, overworking, working girl, working hours, teleworking, working life, hardworking, working plan, team working, working papers, working class, working space, working-class, social worker, clerical work, working memory, the working class, in working order, working condition.