Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) The landowner insisted on a high standard of landscaping.
(2) A directive on landscaping aspects of planning proposals. 6.
(3) Landscaping A purpose-built dust box protects operator health and keeps vermin levels down.
(4) Waterers Landscaping became involved in the project in September and proved so popular that the original ￡150,000 contract grew and grew.
(5) He thought he might like landscaping and enrolled in a two-year program at a nearby college in horticulture.
(6) Work eligible for grant aid includes environmental improvements, landscaping, additional facilities and bilingual signs.
(7) Despite extensive plans by the consortium for landscaping, the conservationists claim the dump would turn into an eyesore.
(8) The landscaping was sparse, composed of drought-tolerant plants: pyracantha wistaria, and succulents.
(9) Among ideas being considered are landscaping, tree planting, screening of trackside eyesores and a big clean-up campaign.
(10) Landscaping will include waterworks, a reference to the ocean view the museum will enjoy.
(11) Alcazar Garden: $ 800, 000, re-creation of 1935 landscaping design, due for completion in spring.
(12) All items of the total landscaping package had to be measured in order to submit realistic costs.
(13) A lot of landscaping work is also done on the surrounding area to encourage walkers to follow the path.
(14) They are landscaping noses just like flower gardens.
(15) They also voted to allow companies and individuals to sponsor the landscaping and maintenance of roundabouts.
(16) It is hoped to provide a new canopy over the Rennie House entrance as well as paving and landscaping.
(17) Next came mortgage buy-downs[Sentencedict.com ], trade-ins of existing homes and extra landscaping.
(18) Although it is good to see the end of environmentally destructive quarrying, the landscaping seems a little excessive.
(19) A great deal of work was done at that time in enlarging and landscaping the park, creating lakes and the kitchen gardens.
(20) It will include development of canal and river banks and extensive landscaping.
(21) The nursing home say they did consult the council ... and have promised to carry out sensitive landscaping ... along the gap.
(22) To complete the whole conservatory package Molloy provide any plumbing, electrical work and landscaping required.
(23) With plans formulated, Kate is then allocated a budget to cover all aspects of the landscaping.
(24) Indeed, it could even serve the purpose of filling quarry sites and aid landscaping.
(25) And some designers are even painting front doors to match the landscaping.
(26) On the property, Japanese maple and copper beech trees sit near a planted flat-roofed garage and grass driveway whose wide-set cobblestones look like part of the landscaping.
(27) Learn about gardening with soaker hoses from an award-winning horticulturist in this free home landscaping video.
(28) Applicable to the residential community green decorative lighting to landscaping, parks dotted the lawn landscaping.
(29) Learn about gardening with light bulbs from an award-winning horticulturist in this free home landscaping video.
(30) Learn about gardening with different types of hoses from an award-winning horticulturist in this free home landscaping video.
More similar words: landscaper, landscape, landscape gardener, escapist, escapism, cap in hand, gaping, leaping, heaping, scraping, capping, scalping, scamping, working capital, red scare, windscreen, bow and scrape, headscarf, behind schedule, capita, capital, capitol, per capita, capillary, escape, rapine, capitalize, decapitate, capitalism, capitalist.