Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Laminaria ochotensis and Actinidia deliciosa were used as the main raw materials to make composite vinegar through deodorization tests, alcoholic fermentation and acetic acid fermentation.
2. PurposeTo study extraction, purification and physicochemical analysis of Laminaria polysaccharide sulfate ( LPS ).
3. After washing of Laminaria residue, algin could be recovered at the rate cf0. 5% higher.
4. To study the optimization condition of extracting Laminaria with supersonic wave and scavenging action to free radical.
5. The washed Laminaria residue contains 20% of crude protein, and the palatability of the feed for Tilapia nilotica would be improved with this residue as a component.
6. Objective To study the effect of laminaria japonica - extract ( LJE ) on antiperoxidation and hemorheology.
7. This paper reported the studied results on ing fucoidan from the kelp Laminaria japonica Aresch.
8. The enzymatic - chemical extraction method was studied for the production of dietary fiber from Laminaria japonica.
9. PURPOSE : To produce Budd - Chiari syndrome ( BCS ) model for radiologic studies by using a self - devised Laminaria constrictor.
10. In order to study the effects of triacontanol (TA) on kelp (Laminaria sp. ) ,[http://sentencedict.com] the Laminaria seeding was treated with several concentrations of TA and different dipped time periods.
11. Objective To optimize the extraction technology of alginic acid in Laminaria japonica Aresch.
More similar words: laminar, seminarian, lamina, laminate, laminated, lamination, laminating, delamination, laminated glass, veterinarian, valetudinarian, disciplinarian, latitudinarian, flaming, flamingo, calamine, inflaming, laminectomy, minaret, marinara, foramina, stamina, seminar, nonagenarian, centenarian, millenarian, vitamin a, luminary, seminary, octogenarian.