Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) Tetrodotoxin is the potent poison that can turn fugu into a final meal.
2) OBJECTIVE To a quality standard for Fugu Capsules.
3) Products: Fugu obscurus Abe , sturgeon, rainbow trout.
4) Extracts from fugu entrails had the biological function of agglutinating cells.
5) Known fugu when eaten a meal , many in Asian countries refuse to not eat the fish.
6) Rather than including a photograph of a pufferfish, I have used a youtube clip showing a chef preparing the fugu – it is quite extraordinary.
7) RESULTS and CONCLUSION Panax pseudo-ginseng and sanguisuge could be identified by TLC. The method was simple and accurate. It can be used for quality control of Fugu Capsules.
8) The tetrodotoxin(TTX) concentrations in different tissues of wild and cultured Fugu obscurus were measured with mouse bioassay.
9) Now an aquaculture company based in the southern prefecture of Ehime said it had raised 50,[http://sentencedict.com/fugu.html]000 non-poisonous fugu at a fish farm.
10) This paper reported the studies on net cage culture of Fugu bimaculatus.
11) A few days ago we had a list of embarrassing deaths, one of which included death by eating the liver of a fugu (pufferfish).
More similar words: fugue, fug, fugal, fuggy, refuge, refugee, fugitive, fugacity, fugacious, subterfuge, centrifuge, mug up, augur, refugee camp, centrifugal, augury, august, plug up, jugular, uruguay, huguenot, arugula, augusta, augustan, augustus, inaugural, augustine, centrifugal force, portuguese, inaugurate.