Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The body mass index (BMI), blood fat, SI, FSH, LH, free testosterone, DHEAS, androstenedione and SHBG were examined before and after treatment.
2. In this review, we discussed FSH signaling pathways and the gene expression changes during Sertoli cell development and spermatogenesis.
3. Imported FSH and LH could be completely replaced by domestic chorionic gonadotrophin (the main gredients were FSH and LH) and reduced the experiment cost under the same maturation effects.
4. Results The levels of serum leptin, testosterone, FSH and LH of schoolboys with spermatorrhea were significantly higher than those of schoolboys without spermatorrhea.
5. Objective To investigate the correlation of serum PRL, FSH, LH 2 with female sterility and menoschesis.
6. Its effects closely resemble those of the FSH and LH.
7. The pituitary gland releases follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH), which stimulates follicles in one of the ovaries to begin growing.
8. The researchers rather found that high levels of pituitary-derived follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) cause bone loss in mice.
9. Finally, recall that in addition to antidepressant compounds, semen also contains two female sex hormones, follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH).
10. FSH improved nuclear andcytoplasmic maturation of COC and the effects was Mediated by cumulus cells.
11. Objective To explain the regulation mechanism of "kidney corresponding with winter" through the observation of seasonal changes of testicular follicle-stimulating hormone(FSH) receptor.
12. Objective:To investigate verify the neural regulation of nerve fibers in anterior pituitary on the secretion of follicle-stimulating hormone(FSH).
13. After an initial acceleration in LH and FSH production, pituitary then stops releasing these two hormones.
14. The advantaged gene and genotype of FSH ? ? had increased.
15. The serumal of E2, FSH, LH were measured with ELISA.
16. Objective: To study the distribution of follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) and its coexistence with gonadotropin-releasing hormone receptor (GnRHR) in the pancreas of rats.
17. Radioimmunoassay(RIA) was used to measure the level of the estrogen(E_2), follicle-stimulating hormone(FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH) in the plasma.
18. The profile of peripheral plasma FSH levels before and after ovulation induced by different seminal plasma samples injected intramuscularly or inseminated in the camel was also investigated.
19. The significant seasonal difference was disappeared in testicular FSH receptor between winter and summer.
20. Gene sequencing indicated the expression vector pVITRO FSH α? ? - CTP was successfully constructed.
21. Sex hair sheds. In severe patients, we could find not only the decrease of serum FSH and LH, but also hypoadrenocorticism and hypothyroidism.
22. It can stimulate luteinizing hormone ( LH ) and follicle - stimulating hormone ( FSH ) releasing from the pituitary gland.
23. Results: The pubic stage, the length and girth of the penis, the volume of the testis and T decreased, but FSH and LH increased significantly in 18 adolescents who had undergone bilateral orchiopexy.
24. The treatment of superovnlation was conducted on 17 Angora goats donors using FSH and LH.
25. Objective To determine the bioactivity of Luteinizing hormone(LH), follicle stimulating hormone(FSH), abnormal toxicity and pyrogen of highly purified FSH product.
26. Old Infertility patient taking dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) can restore normal blood FSH values, but still can not reverse the aging effect on oocyte, a case report.
27. Increased blood levels of prolactin inhibit the release of FSH and LH,(Sentencedict) and therefore stop ovulation.
28. Oral contraceptive pills ( OCPs ) suppress LH and FSH and prevent ovulation.
29. Urine pregnanediol 3 glucuronide ( PdG ) and follicular stimulating hormone ( FSH ) were measured by enzyme immunoassay ( EIA ).
30. This study lay the groundwork for the application of long-acting FSH agonists.