Random good picture Not show
1. I pointed out the faultiness of his reasoning and emphasised the deficiency of his knowledge.
2. For the faultiness in traditional statistical process quality control statistical process quality control should be improved.
3. The faultiness of system environment is the main obstacle of developing cooperative management system.
4. Such has a straight relationship to the faultiness of related systems of course, but the most key factor should lie on the self-limitation of stringent Statutory Capital System.
5. High criterion of Main Board and the faultiness of transfer of shares that were prevail in China made the Second Board an inevitable choice for the venture capital investors to exit their investment.
6. The faultiness of demister can not only cause the stop of the FGD system, but also the shutdown of the power-generating unit.
6. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
7. After long time practice, It'shows that all the two methods above mentioned have much faultiness.
8. At present, the main problem of functions and development potential of the modern logistics of our country is the faultiness of modern logistics system and inconsequence of the operation of logistics.
9. At last, the thesis concluded the research and analyzed the faultiness of the data exchange system as a direction of further research.
10. These problems include unreasonable scheme of fire - fighting, the faultiness of fire - fighting facilities, the of supervising measure.
11. In the seventh paragraph, the author point out the deficiency and faultiness of this paper.
12. The diversification demand of market is the ultimate reasons in faultiness of consumption structure.
13. This paper study on the habitude of cooking wild animal and the faultiness of food Chain.
14. At present, the key to dealing with this relationship is to sweep off the two institutional obstacles such as immatureness of credit survey system and faultiness of penalty mechanism in credit loss.
15. In digital microwave communication, inter-symbol interference (ISI) is inevitable because of multi-path fading, finiteness of channel bandwidth and faultiness of channel.
16. Owe to a good many of causes, such as the faultiness of the market of engineering insurance in China, the effect of engineering insurance intermediary is not prominent.
More similar words: faulting, faultily, fault line, faultless, saltiness, guiltiness, faultlessly, vaulting, default setting, default settings, pole vaulting, somersaulting, vaulting horse, fault, faulty, default, at fault, in fault, no-fault, to a fault, defaulter, find fault, default on, in default, common fault, normal fault, faultfinder, default file, in default of, double fault.