Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Ownership is not clear because of expropriations in the Nazi era.
2. Although there are occasional highly publicised instances of expropriation ... foreign private investment is growing rapidly.
3. Direct Actions 6.1 Ecological expropriation comes down to the coercive transfer of nonpublic land to public owners in the name of conservation.
4. This expropriation is accomplished by the action of the immanent laws of capitalistic production itself, by the centralization of capital.
5. A general overview of land expropriation in China's countryside and theory of income compensation to peasants.
6. The third chapter: The influence of rural land expropriation to local residents " economic life. "
7. Emergency expropriation purchase and sale by ration distribution of food.
8. In extreme cases, they call for the outright expropriation of privately owned assets.
9. Historically, expropriation is rare but very visible.
10. The subsequent expropriation of Yukos by the bureaucrats has turned Mr Khodorkovsky into a symbol of property rights, just as Andrei Sakharov became a symbol of human rights in the Soviet Union.
11. The current land expropriation system in China needs further reform.
12. Sometimes expropriation is in the economic interest of people in poor countries. Sometimes it is not.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
13. One of important parts in land expropriation is land requisition value - substitute.
14. The third part focuses on the land expropriation procedures.
15. The fourth part focuses on the land expropriation compensation system.
16. Why, he asked, should the taxpayer shoulder the burden of expropriation?
17. They would be bound to see such a use as virtual expropriation, without compensation.
18. It is not hard to see how the law could be used to legitimise expropriation.
19. Every month sees thousands of protests across China by poor farmers outraged at the expropriation of their land for piffling or no compensation.
20. Government's value choice and target reaffirmation are the critical premise of governmental dutifulness and undutifulness during land expropriation.
21. It is a difficult job and a topic of general interest in the present reform of cultivated land expropriation system to expropriate land according to price of the cultivated land.
22. Bacause land contract operation right is defined as usufructuary right[Sentencedict.com], there is a serious loss of the farmers' interests during the rural land expropriation.
23. With the development of economy and citify of our nation, administrative expropriation question is entering legal sights of peoples.
24. Furthermore, there exists defectiveness in the legalization of the expropriation about the house and real estate property in the emergent situation.
25. Some factors influence the operating efficiency of social security, such as the compensative standard of land expropriation, the market of land grant, the area of per capita cultivated land and so on.
26. In recent years , owing to the quickstep on the urbanization construction, there are many disputes and contradictions appearing in the rural land expropriation which is hard to resolve.
27. The character of land collection decides the character of land expropriation compensation, and the expropriation character decides its stander and distribution range, method and proportion.
28. Excessive calcium magnesian ion is contained in hard water, the assimilation that can affect gastric bowel to sucks expropriation, cause kidney stone.
29. Again and again proprietors were robbed of their property by expropriation.
30. During the process of urbanization the chief question is Land expropriation.
More similar words: expropriate, expropriated, appropriation, misappropriation, appropriation bill, appropriative, impropriate, appropriate, appropriated, appropriately, inappropriate, misappropriate, misappropriated, appropriateness, inappropriately, inappropriateness, proprietary information, proprioception, crop rotation, expatriation, propitiation, expatiation, expiation, propriety, variation, seriation, striation, proprietor, impropriety, proprieties.