Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. A general overview of land expropriation in China's countryside and theory of income compensation to peasants.
2. The third chapter: The influence of rural land expropriation to local residents " economic life. "
3. Emergency expropriation purchase and sale by ration distribution of food.
4. In extreme cases, they call for the outright expropriation of privately owned assets.
5. Historically, expropriation is rare but very visible.
6. The current land expropriation system in China needs further reform.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
7. Sometimes expropriation is in the economic interest of people in poor countries. Sometimes it is not.
8. One of important parts in land expropriation is land requisition value - substitute.
9. The third part focuses on the land expropriation procedures.
10. The fourth part focuses on the land expropriation compensation system.
11. There do exist international law regarding expropriation and compensation.
12. The fact was that expropriation seemed to magnify costs and reduce productivity.
13. Three principles served for land expropriation mark legal areas, offer reasonable compensations and follow fair procedures.
14. Therefore, to reform and improve the current land expropriation system is imperative.
15. Confiscation is distinct from expropriation.
16. Again and again proprietors were robbed of their property by expropriation.
17. During the process of urbanization the chief question is Land expropriation.
18. Nor, even now, will they be free from the threat of expropriation, another disincentive to investment.
19. Protecting citizen's property right, it is necessary to regulate the systems of requisition expropriation.
20. Exactly, the government plays an important roll in the land expropriation.
More similar words: expropriate, expropriated, appropriation, misappropriation, appropriation bill, appropriative, impropriate, appropriate, appropriated, appropriately, inappropriate, misappropriate, misappropriated, appropriateness, inappropriately, inappropriateness, proprietary information, proprioception, crop rotation, expatriation, propitiation, expatiation, expiation, propriety, variation, seriation, striation, proprietor, impropriety, proprieties.