Random good picture Not show
1. Matthew: Brushing is a actually obviously been epical for him and it's a bonding, part of the bonding process.
2. In this article , we will dissertate the epical scene with four parts.
3. Fuel is needed if you want to stay in the air because the Epical engines consume fuel at an alarming rate.
4. The Federation have developed an advanced fighter craft called the Epical.
5. It took care of trivial everyday life at present and overlooked grand epical narrative.
6. In the fifties and sixties of the 20th century, literators as a collective realized the epical pursuit of the specific time by the rigid of their artistic beliefs and superfine consciousness.
7. Second, the article mainly dissertates the subject of epic's writing, with the description from epical road of discovering.
8. Li Jie-ren's A Small Wave of Back Water, Before the Storm and Great Billows, are epical trilogy.
More similar words: epicarp, epicanthus, epicardium, apical, topical, typical, topically, typically, tropical, atypical, epidemical, untypical, tropically, atypically, episodically, typicality, topicality, subtropical, be typical of, tropical zone, archetypical, prototypical, semitropical, tropical fish, stereotypical, microscopical, epidemiological, epistemological, tropical cyclone, stereotypically.