Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Some new chips incorporate tiny electromechanical or electrochemical devices to do jobs that used to be done by more expensive electronics.
2. This project looks at the replacement of traditional electro-mechanical and manual systems for recording timekeeping and attendance by micro-processor based devices.
3. The lighter electro-mechanical version had 60 movements, 30 of them in the head, and was also cable-controlled.
4. Most laboratory Methods: Use some type of electromechanical transducers.
5. In 1936, the British Broadcasting Corporation electromechanical television broadcasting by Baird, the first high-definition broadcast, entered the practical stage of the television image.
6. One electromechanical coupling intrasystem energy - feedback electric dragging?
7. uni-BOX 3000 baler is an electromechanical integration device based on fieldbus technology.
8. The utility model relates to an electromechanical integrated detector of digital processing for detecting a dissociation constant of weak electrolyte.
9. At present, microminiature or miniature electromechanical systems products are high value-added high-tech products.
10. Monophase electromechanical transducer, in particular of horological type, and electromechanical device including at least one such transducer.
11. The unified electromechanical state-space equations of a simple power system are formulated to study the subsynchronous resonance in the power system in this paper.
12. The electromechanical process of generator field loss is complicated and its dynamic process is affected by the structures and parameters of every component in the generation system.
13. The simulation results show that the electromechanical dynamics model of the azimuth-elevation tracking equipment is proper,[sentencedict.com/electromechanical.html] and it also provides a...
14. Microsystem or micro electromechanical system ( MEMS ) is briefly introduced.
15. Transformation of electromechanical device of Danjiangkou Hydropower station has already been implemented.
16. UNI - BOX 3000 baler is an electromechanical integration device based on fieldbus technology.
17. Based on the operation characteristics of the shiplock electromechanical control system, the way of realizing high-property shiplock automatization by distributed computer control system is expounded.
18. Micro mechanical system can accomplish large - sized electromechanical systems can complete the task.
19. Another electromechanical computing machine was developed by Howard Aiken, with financial assistance from IBM, at Harvard University in 1943.
20. Electronic engraving system uses electromechanical converter as its record component, therefore, the conventional Raster Image Processor are not suitable for the electronic engraving system.
21. The company is committed to promoting China's modernization of the agricultural development of electromechanical equipment for China's agriculture to the world's advanced agricultural integration.
22. These include water contamination, insulation damage, excessive heat, arcing, and mechanical wear of electromechanical components.
23. To overcome the shortcoming of the traditional overtone ratio method, a higher overtone ratio method to determine the thickness vibration electromechanical coupling factors was presented.
24. It teaches an understanding of principles and analysis of electromechanical systems.
25. Permanent magnet synchronous motor running from asynchronous start-up to pull-in synchronization is a very complex electromechanical transient process.
26. The lower system is responsible for the control of operation cycle and displacement of electromechanical system.
27. Ltd, and decided to endow them with first band qualification of international bidding of electromechanical products.
28. This setup consists of a butterfly valve and a rotary electromechanical actuator.
29. A full numerical procedure is proposed in order to compute the singular electromechanical field at the interfaces of bimorph.
30. A fundamental problem with most prior concepts is the desire to have the solid state breaker behave like a traditional electromechanical breaker in terms of fault let-through current and coordination.
More similar words: mechanical, mechanically, hydromechanics, mechanical man, mechanical system, mechanical energy, mechanical drawing, electronically, mechanical engineer, mechanical advantage, mechanical calculator, mechanical efficiency, mechanical engineering, biomechanics, auto mechanics, electrometer, chemical mechanism, electronic communication, mechanic, mechanics, electromagnetic spectrum, electronic, quantum mechanics, electronics, electromagnet, electromotive, isoelectronic, electromyogram, electronic mail, electrical.