Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Slide past the latest Apple doodad and turn the page on Elizabeth Arden's latest offering.
(2) She eased the ball - shaped doodad back into its socket.
(3) The relationship between the widget and the doodad is fairly clear.
(4) She jabs at more buttons on the remote control doodad.
(5) That's a mantelpiece cluttered up with all kinds of doodad.
(6) It's simple, it's elegant, you can slip it in your pocket, but it's got the great doodad when you need it.
(7) She began walking with a cane, and needed a fancy electronic doodad to tell her when her cup of tea was full.
More similar words: food additive, doodle, voodoo, be good at, as good as, for good and all, food allergy, blood and iron, good afternoon, food and drug administration, from door to door, dad, dada, daddy, grandad, dadaism, granddad, classified ad, konrad adenauer, coda, soda, kodak, today, modal, nodal, pagoda, to date, door, doom, do out.