Random good picture Not show
1. He argued that agglomeration diseconomies were the prime explanation for the decentralization.
2. We exploited the economics of small scale and laid to rest the diseconomies of large scale.
3. External diseconomy is the destruction to environment and resources caused by manufacturers production and management.
4. Diseconomy of scale -- communications grow nonlinearly 8 with the size of the extended organization.
5. The pollution problem is an external diseconomy alone to market failure.
6. However, its disadvantages such as diseconomy and improper in pile position are gradually noticed by people.
7. Conclusions are as follows. Firstly, the difficulty of private firm finance results from the information costs and the diseconomy in bank -client relationship.
8. The library should optimize it's scale based on the scale of it's service target. So as to enjoy the benefit of economic of scale and avoid the diseconomy of scale meanwhile.
9. But there are still some problems to be settled, such as high cost, transport capability surplus, laggard, technology and diseconomy of scale.
10. First,[Sentencedict.com ] it is pointed out that the economic source of the environmental problems is external diseconomy.
11. The results show that the main regional economy development in China is diseconomy of scale, and that regional economy development must change the means of growth.
12. The environmental damage of tourism is in essence an external diseconomy of tourism.
13. Circular economy can eliminate fundamentally the environmentally negative external diseconomy and promote the efficiency and standardization of market economy.
14. By anglicizing, the paper gave a series of reasons why the technique of China oil refining industry dropped back, management are not scientific and the scale are diseconomy.
15. Through the summaries of economic literatures, it was also found that land fragmentation would incur scale diseconomy , decrease total income of rural household and waste rural labors.
16. At the same time, there are a lot of insecurity, inefficacy and diseconomy in the process of medication use.
17. The flow of surplus labor of Chinas rural areas brings the society a series of external diseconomy in the promotion of industrialization and urbanization.
18. It is the most important way to manage the environmental resources by government in the modern society, which is the process of internalizing external diseconomy.
19. The expanding of business conglomerate entrepreneur in its scale would produce two different results for many reasons, which are scale economy and scale diseconomy.
20. To some extend, the commonality benefit is harmed if infringing the surface-water irrigation rights without compensation for limited water resources, so this is external diseconomy action.
21. Firstly, the difficulty of private firm finance results from the information costs and the diseconomy in bank -client relationship.
22. The thesis discusses its externality especially the analysis of the external diseconomy about the current environmental problems. Finally the author puts forward the relevant proposal to the problem.
23. The other part of this study is the external diseconomy of traffic environment pollution and traffic incidents.
More similar words: economy, controlled economy, free economy, open economy, dual economy, world economy, black economy, mixed economy, macroeconomy, economise, market economy, economy of scale, planned economy, domestic economy, national economy, communist economy, commodity economy, economic sector, political economy, socialist economy, economic recovery, economic control, economic condition, economic, economic contraction, economize, economics, economist, economizer, economical.