Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Do you have a Birmingham to London train timetable that I could borrow?
(2) The silver vase had been hallmarked at Birmingham.
(3) Her father was a builder in Birmingham.
(4) In 1992, Birmingham was designated the UK City of Music.
(5) I got a single to Birmingham.
(6) She's a cellist in the City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra.
(7) At Birmingham I transferred to another coach.
(8) There's plans to make Birmingham city centre pedestrianized.
(9) You'll be transferred to the Birmingham office.
(10) She's renting in some grey suburb of Birmingham.
(11) Nottingham is 70 km from Birmingham on a bearing of 045 degrees.
(12) Birmingham City supporters will be absolutely gutted if he leaves the club.
(13) He's going to Birmingham to do a BSc in Biochemistry.
(14) Birmingham City have completed the signing of Doug Bell from Shrewsbury Town.
(15) The Birmingham Royal Ballet has had a highly successful season.
(16) May I have a return to Birmingham, please?
(17) She is also 25 and a native of Birmingham, but the similarity ends there.
(18) Birmingham is the largest city in Britain next to London.
(19) Kevin is with a firm of accountants in Birmingham. Sentencedict.com
(20) The play was premiered at the Birmingham Rep in 1999.
(21) Helen is also 25 and from Birmingham, but the similarity ends there.
(22) I think they live Birmingham way.
(23) Fast work by the police in Birmingham had started producing circumstantial evidence.
(24) The Birmingham meeting is one of the most prestigious events in the racing calendar.
(25) Birmingham is at the hub of Britain's motorway network.
(26) I came to Birmingham to do a PGCE .
(27) They were driving on the new road to Birmingham.
(28) 'It only took me two hours to get to Birmingham.' 'That's good going.
(29) On Tuesday she'll be travelling up to Newcastle from Birmingham.
(30) A 20-mile jam built up on the northbound lanes near Birmingham.
More similar words: gingham, buckingham palace, squirming, confirming, dining-hall, helping hand, fair-minded, hummingbird, forming, farming, songhai, warming, long haul, long-haul, shanghai, performing, charming, informing, swarming, alarming, disarming, deworming, conforming, alarmingly, charmingly, terminating, housewarming, determining, nonconforming, intermingle.