Random good picture Not show
1) Sinus and middle ear barotrauma are the most common dive - related injuries.
2) When barotrauma has occurred in the middle ear, it is not unusual for the diver to have a sensation of pressure or fullness and decreased hearing.
3) In your case, a similar episode of barotrauma could lead to further damage and additional impairment.
4) The condition, known as pulmonary barotrauma,[http://sentencedict.com/barotrauma.html] resembles the injuries SCUBA divers suffer if they return to the surface too quickly.
5) These markings appear to be superficial breaks in the possibly secondary to barotrauma.
6) If bats fly within a meter or so of a spinning turbine, they get caught in the depressurized zone and experience barotrauma .
7) Objective To investigate the cerebral imaging changes of pulmonary barotrauma in compressed air divers.
8) Methods MRI and CT imaging of brain were examined and analysed on 5 cases of pulmonary barotrauma complicated with cerebral arterial gas embolism.
9) Large tidal volumes are useful until circulatory impediment and barotrauma become a concern.
10) Methods comparing the incidence of patent ducts arteriosus(PDA), secondary pulmonary infection, pulmonary barotrauma and prognosis on VLBWI using respirator in different periods.
11) Conclusions (1) The imaging of brain is obvious in divers of pulmonary barotrauma complicated with cerebral arterial gas embolism.
More similar words: trauma, traumas, traumatic, penetrating trauma, traumatize, traumatise, traumatism, blunt trauma, birth trauma, traumatology, post-traumatic, posttraumatic, posttraumatic stress disorder, protract, protractor, protracted, protraction, neurotransmitter, neurotransmission, lebensraum, barbarously, barbarossa, barbarous, protrude, gyrotron, protrusion, protrusive, protruding, bum around, synchrotron.