Random good picture Not show
1. Some one did not satisfy the autarkic consumed mode. They tried to build a big house which is bigger than their need to display to others.
2. After accomplishing autarkic food supply. China diverts its emphasis from quantity to safety.
3. Four patterns are compared through this model, as autarkic individuals, divided participants of division of labor, workmen and owners of enterprises.
4. The ancient people live an autarkic life.
5. China’s journey from a seriously poor, autarkic, economy to the “shop floor of the world, ” took a bit more than two decades.
6. However, with the deepening of the open and the development of the tourism industry the external ideas are changing the simple consumptive conception and the autarkic produce mode in Daocheng county.
7. It reflected the vision of Deng Xiaoping, who was opening China up after the autarkic blind alley of Mao Zedong's Cultural Revolution.
More similar words: autarky, autarchy, turkic, corner kick, kick start, kick-start, gautama, parking, barking, marking, darkish, sparking, parkinson, parkinson's, parking lot, parking area, parking zone, earmarking, valet parking, benchmarking, parking space, parkinsonism, parking meter, parking brake, plutarch, salutary, tributary, parking ticket, parkinson's law, distributary.