Random good picture Not show
1. Phil Collins appears on the album courtesy of Virgin Records.
2. Their album has occupied the Number One slot for the past six weeks.
3. I keep the photographs in an album.
4. Have you heard their new album?
5. Their new album features remixes of some of their previous hits.
6. The album is a heartfelt cry, redolent of a time before radio and television.
7. This is a fabulous album. It's fresh, varied, fun.
8. He had just completed his final solo album.
9. He co-produced the album with Bowie.
10. Despite the success of his last album, there are as yet no plans for any follow-ups.
11. The new album contains some carefully-wrought new songs and a number of familiar hits.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
12. I want to show you the album of my college life.
13. He stuck her photos in the album.
14. The photos belong in an album.
15. The second side of their new album contains some real gems.
16. Her latest album makes extensive use of samples from a wide range of acid jazz tracks.
17. Their new album has climbed to number 2 in the US charts.
18. The new album is available on vinyl, cassette, or compact disc.
19. His last album sold half a million copies and we hope this one will be just as popular.
20. The album was originally released in 1974.
21. The band's latest album will be released next week.
22. Their latest disc is a worthy successor to their popular debut album.
23. It looks like it's thumbs up for their latest album.
24. They come from Tuam, a place they refer to on the title track of their album, 'All the Way From Tuam'.
25. They are recording a follow-up to their successful 1989 album.
26. Five lucky winners will each receive a signed copy of the album.
27. The band has gone on tour to promote their new album.
28. Paul Weller has announced a full British tour to promote his second solo album.
29. Their music was a mix of old stuff and selections from the new album.
30. This is one of the songs from/on her latest album.