Random good picture Not show
1. Trypanosoma brucei is the hemoflagellate that causes sleeping sickness.
2. Chagas disease, triggered by the Trypanosoma cruzi parasite, is widespread in Latin America, and can lie undetected in patients for decades before re-emerging to cause severe internal damage.
3. Trypanosoma brucei gambiense (T.b.g.) accounts for 95% of reported cases of sleeping sickness.
4. After feeding, they pass a parasite called trypanosoma cruzi in their faeces.
5. The disease is caused by the trypanosoma parasite.
6. Other parasite species and sub-species of the Trypanosoma genus are pathogenic to animals and cause animal trypanosomiasis in wild and domestic animal species.
7. Nifurtimox-eflornithine combination therapy for second-stage African Trypanosoma brucei gambiense trypanosomiasis: a multicentre, randomised, phase III, non-inferiority trial.
8. Trypanosoma gambiense is responsible for 90% of the reported cases of sleeping sickness.
9. The disease is caused by the trypanosoma parasite. It is spread to humans through the bite of infected tsetse flies.
10. The parasites concerned are protozoa belonging to the Trypanosoma genus.
11. Trypanosoma gambiense is responsible for 90% of the reported cases ofthe sleeping sickness.
12. Trypanosoma brucei gambiense (T.b.g.) is found in west and central Africa.
13. Trypanosoma gambiense is responsible for 90 % of the reported cases sleeping sickness.
14. The virulences of kinetoplast and dyskinetoplast strains of Trypanosoma evansi from Southwest and North of China were studied in domestic animal and mouse infection experiments.
15. The diseasedevelopesdevelops more quickly over a few weeks or months in people infected with trypanosoma rhodesiense.
16. The Kitasato Institute will test 300 to 400 natural substances, including traditional Japanese and Chinese herbal medicines and plant extracts,(sentencedict.com) for efficacy against Trypanosoma brucei.
17. The disease develops more quickly over a few weeks or months in people infected with trypanosoma rhodesiense.
18. The arsenic-based drug melarsoprol kills one patient in every twenty given it to treat sleeping sickness, caused by the parasite Trypanosoma brucei.
19. Chagas disease, also known as American trypanosomiasis, is a potentially life-threatening illness caused by the protozoan parasite, Trypanosoma cruzi (T. cruzi).
More similar words: trypanosomiasis, autosomal, schistosoma, psychosomatic, autosomal dominant disorder, bosom, elementary particle, bosomy, nosocomial, nosogenic, embosom, unbosom, acrosome, autosome, ribosome, lysosome, no sooner than, microsome, desmosome, centrosome, nucleosome, chromosome, macrosomia, anosmia, bosom friend, x chromosome, y chromosome, cyanosis, to some extent, melanosis.