Random good picture Not show
1. The US and its allies carried out 44,000 sorties during this period.
2. Public expenditure was running at 44 . 6 % of GNP.
3. The percentage has increased by 15 to 44.
4. Consult the chart on page 44 for the correct cooking times.
5. Women comprise 44% of hospital medical staff.
6. "Extra large" fits chest sizes 44 to 50.
7. The firm's expenses gobbled up 44% of revenues.
8. In Big Board composite trading yesterday, the company's shares closed at $44.50.
9. I think she lives at number 44, but I could be wrong.
10. Firefighters had the blaze under control by 9:44 p.m.
11. For 44 years he had ministered to the poor, the sick, the neglected and the deprived.
12. First half profit before tax fell by 12% to ￡44.5m at Laporte; eps fell by 6% to 18.8p. Building materials.
13. Only four establishments in this city of 44, 000 qualify as cabarets -- places that serve alcohol and allow dancing.
14. Bennett, 44 years old, succeeds Rob Dickenson, 46, who recently was named president of a new company division.
15. On the demesne are 2 ploughs and 44 villeins with 12 borders have 28 ploughs.
16. This compares to an average UK-wide price of ￡44,050 and an average advance of ￡37,865 to first time buyers.
16. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
17. In five years from 1796, Coleman furnished 44 veterinary surgeons to the army.
18. Mr Martinson, 44, was burned by boiling bitumen while dumping it.
19. Aging Zorro Peter Westbrook, 44, qualified for his sixth Olympic team in the fencing discipline of sabre.
20. Muthiah Muralitharan then contributed figures of five for 44 as Sri Lanka's bowlers ensured victory.
21. Next month he will try to persuade Great Aycliffe Town Council to spend ￡44,000 on a bus adapted for disabled people.
22. Gainsborough had 44 hotels, inns and taverns, 9 beerhouses and 4 eating and boarding houses.
23. At 44, she found most doors slammed shut.
24. Results: Fifty-six percent of Internet requests came from 46 states, and 44 % from 8 foreign countries.
25. Reported drug use of any type among high school seniors jumped 44 percent from 1992 to 1995.
26. In a prospective study of 100 cirrhotic patients, Hosking etal found anorectal varices in 44% and haemorrhoids in 63% of patients.
27. The content of milk fat is not less than 8. 5 percent; of Sugar, about 44 percent.
28. Conversely, privately rented dwellings had fallen in proportion from 44.6 percent at the former date to 16 percent in 1975.
29. Bush leads by 50 % to 36 % among men, and now also by 44 % to 42 % among women.
30. Perfect copies must have the competition form and the fold-out sectional view of 44 Downing Street.