Random good picture Not show
1. She had a little Yorkshire terrier, I remember.
2. Unlike my wife Ann's Yorkshire terrier, who hates water.
3. The Yorkshire Terrier then gave birth to three puppies before the police could even find a local vet's telephone number.
4. Free Yorkshire Terrier: 8 years old.
5. Free Yorkshire Terrier: 8 years old. Hateful little dog.
6. We have Sandy a Yorkshire Terrier, and a German Shepherd named Sam.
7. This cute canine is a Yorkshire terrier - just like the one police tried to seize from Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho.
8. The Yorkshire Terrier came in second place with nearly 42,000 registrations, followed by the German Shepherd, the Golden Retriever, the Beagle, the Boxer and the Dachshund.
8. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
9. Just watch as this fine Yorkshire Terrier art becomes the topic of conversation for everyone that sees them.
10. Next in popularity were the Yorkshire terrier, golden retriever, bulldog, French bulldog, Shih Tzu and Havanese. The 10th spot was shared by the Maltese and the pug.
11. Yorkshire terrier stands on the 3rd position amongst all the 10 most expensive dog breeds and is priced from $4000 to $7000.
12. Audrey smiles in 1959, with her pet Yorkshire Terrier, named Mr. Famous, at her feet.
13. Small dogs generally live longer than big dogs—so that yappy Yorkshire terrier next door could be around for a long time.
14. That was the case with Ellis, who asked his sister to euthanize his 2-year-old Yorkshire terrier after his death because "nobody would love him like he did."
15. "For the first time in nearly three decades the German Shepherd dog finds itself in the number two position, displacing the Yorkshire Terrier, " said American Kennel Club spokeswoman Lisa Peterson.
16. Local newspapers issue sombre reports on victims such as TJ, a Yorkshire terrier in Missouri who enjoyed the smell of roses. Enter the lawyers.
17. Breeds commonly affected include the Soft - Coated Wheaten Terrier, Norwegian Lundehund, Basenji, and Yorkshire Terrier.
18. The German Shepherd came in second place for 2009, due to its increased visibility as a preferred breed for law enforcement, followed by the Yorkshire Terrier, the Golden Retriever and the Beagle.
19. The event was planned by the bride's owner, Louise Harris, 32, who dotes on six-year-old Yorkshire Terrier Lola and wanted to find her a partner to stop her getting lonely.
20. He also has a dog named BoBo . The dog is a Yorkshire terrier.
21. There she kept three dogs (two bichons and a Yorkshire terrier) and employed 24 servants.
22. If you have the time to come your new Yorkshire Terrier or Maltese then by all means get this breed.
More similar words: terrier, work shift, derriere, great barrier reef, work-shy, work sheet, workshop, work shop, worksheet, letter carrier, worcestershire, be terrified of, ivan the terrible, new york stock exchange, fireworks, farrier, shire, shirring, carrier, worrier, harrier, furrier, barrier, currier, Cheshire, serried, carrier bag, mail carrier, barrier island, trade barrier.