Random good picture Not show
1. Entrance fish and local yield rate are 60:40.
2. Factors, including product yield rate, layers of shell mold, technical difficulty, post-treatment process and detecting process, should be comprehensively considered in calculating castings price.
3. Effects of cheese yield rate and quality on calcium reagent and temperature was investigated.
4. The bond issues price and that yield rate on bonds follow contract interest rate relation is?
5. The highest and the lowest yield rate of Acorus calamus rhizome metabolize products were observed in methanol soakage extract (9.23%) and ultrasonic extract (2.55%), respectively.
6. METHODS: HPLC method was used to determine the yield rate and mango glucoside content, the preference extract methods, extraction solvents and extraction method of Swertia chirayita(Roxb.
7. The sediment yield rate of forage grass slope decreases with the duration of rainfall following a relationship of exponential law.
8. Therefore, investor should analyze the yield rate and risk of collective trust investment schemes carefully.
9. The after is simplified and the yield rate is 80 % The catalyst can be reused.
10. Good catalytic quality is showed and no corrosion presents. Yield rate reaches 90%. Modified zirconium oxide is recyclable and easy to be separated from product.
11. Moreover improved the agricultural production condition, raises the land - use capability and the yield rate.
12. This technology is characterized by low energy consumption, slight pollution and high yield rate.
13. As the wide application of the subtractive process in the PCB manufacturing, especially in the fine line and HDI fabrication, it becomes more important to improve the yield rate and the line quality .
14. The utility model can auto position the sawing direction to be processed on a work piece, thereby decreasing the processed shape and size error,[sentencedict.com] and greatly increasing the yield rate of the products.
15. A new technique employing modified zirconium oxide to replace the concentrated sulfuric acid as catalyst in synthesis butyl lactate is studied. The result is satisfied. The yield rate reaches 85%.
16. TO EXCUTE TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT AND KEEP ENHANCING PRODUCT YIELD RATE.
17. The N, N-dimethyl acetamide is used as the reaction solvent, therefore, the reaction time is shortened, and simultaneously, the obtained Gallant-Super has high yield rate and good optical purity.
18. Using five kinds of different alkalized conditions in the experiment, the result showed that alkalization by strong ammonia was the best condition and obtained the highest yield rate of alkaloids .
More similar words: yield, yield up, yielding, yield gap, high-yield, bond yield, to yield to, unyielding, overall yield, dieldrin, current yield, earnings yield, dividend yield, high-yield bond, yield strength, sheldrake, yield to maturity, theoretical yield, would rather do, field of operations, shielding material, hydrate, quadrate, hydrated, baud rate, dehydrate, third-rate, third rate, dihydrate, fixed rate.