Random good picture Not show
1. You can purchase large bottles of Brewers Yeast powder or tablets from your pet supply store.
2. Yeast powder can improve the condition of most people in the world caused by nutritional imbalance.
3. Food sources of B :Yeast powder, egg yolk, meat, milk, soy, whole grains.
4. Starch and yeast powder are the best carbon source and nitrogen source through studies on fermentation culture medium.
5. Cellulase activity using peptone and yeast powder as nitrogen source was higher than that of inorganic nitrogen source, such as urea and ammonium nitrate.
6. The most appropriate fermentative medium is composed of corn meal 4%, soybean flour 1%, yeast powder 2%, fish meal 2.5%, peptone 0.1%.
7. Glu is 57.87 % in proportion to all 17 kinds of amino acid in yeast powder.
8. In thi3 paper, appling YELLOW RICE WINE RESIDUE (after making yellow rice wine) as the main component of medium instead of yeast powder and starch, the results are promising.
9. The noodles aren't rising ,(Sentencedict) I am wondering whether we put enough yeast powder in.
10. The optimal carbon and nitrogen sources were cassava starch and yeast powder, respectively.
11. The inorganic ions and the amino acids were respectively added to the medium while yeast powder was used as base nitrogen source.
12. Then the optimum materials of decoloring and removing bitterness and fishy smell from enzymed liquid of tilapia meat were selected from yeast powder, flavourease, active carbon and fucose.
More similar words: powder, powdery, powdered, gunpowder, powder keg, baby powder, milk powder, soap powder, face powder, powder blue, powder room, take a powder, curry powder, cocoa powder, chili powder, baking powder, talcum powder, powdered milk, powder compact, washing powder, gunpowder plot, powdered sugar, powdery mildew, bleaching powder, powder metallurgy, smokeless powder, breast pocket, chowder, roast pork, clam chowder.