Random good picture Not show
(1) The sentries at the Yalu River checkpoint aimed their rifles at me instead of letting me hurry across.
(2) North Korea is separated from China by Yalu River.
(3) There is no demarcation line along the Yalu River.
(4) The Broken Bridge on the Yalu River.
(5) Korea is separated from China by the Yalu River.
(6) A steel railway bridge spans the Yalu River.
(7) Battle of Yalu River , the largest naval engagement of the First Sino - Japanese War.
(8) It must be a symbol which separates the Yalu River from the Yellow Sea.
(9) Korea and China are separated by only the Yalu River.
(10) In this article the process of Yalu River corridors landscape change was analyzed.
(11) The Yalu River Wetlands Nature Reserve is an important stopover for migrant birds in Northeast Asia.
(12) Third chapter. This part elaborates Yalu River bank and the Tumen river bank smuggling situation.
(13) Not until we fight our way to the Yalu River can this war be considered over.
(14) A North Korean soldier holds a badminton racket on the banks of Yalu River near the North Korean town of Sinuiju, opposite the Chinese border city of Dandong, May 20[Sentencedict.com], 2011.
(15) Dandong is a charming city located at the bank of Yalu River with beautiful surroundings and mild climate. It is adjacent to North Korea, and maidenhair trees are important sign of Dandong.
More similar words: missouri river, hyaluronic acid, river, driver, drivers, ob river, arriver, upriver, po river, striver, downriver, riverbed, riverine, up the river, river cam, nile river, riverboat, ohio river, lena river, overdrive, river boat, riverside, bus driver, cabdriver, riverbank, river basin, race driver, rhine river, volga river, congo river.