Random good picture Not show
1. They can take an X-ray photograph of you.
2. Image information of X-ray photograph is converted into digital image by high speed processor. MAW file was converted into TIFF file by mobile analysis software.
3. As a creative X-ray imaging mechanism, the X-ray photograph and digitalizing technology has been widely used in medical treatment because of its non-physical film storage.
4. Based on A- P view geometry and lateral view geometry X-Ray Photograph, upper geometric curves of intermedulla are measured from each bone in 84 femur specimens of Chinese people.
5. If a small child swallows a coin or some other hard thing, as sometimes happens, the doctor will take an X-ray photograph.
5. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. Objective Discusses the value and the contribution of CR which X-ray photograph Bedside.
7. If a small child swallows a coin or some other hard thing, as sometimes happens, the doctor will take an X-ray photograph to find out just where the object has got to in the child's body.
8. In this paper, the high-speed phenomenon of the cavity growth are observed by means of the flash X-ray photograph when a strip-shaped explosive charge explodes inside unbounded medium (soil).
9. Results There is fine contrast and affluent image layer in this type of X-ray photograph compare to the traditional means.
10. Methods:30 cases with Tourette's syndrome were studied by enquiring into medical history, physical examination and taking X-ray photograph for cervical spine.
More similar words: photograph, photographer, photography, photographic, microphotograph, photograph album, photographically, microphotography, press photographer, color photography, photographic film, astrophotography, photographic paper, photographic plate, photographic print, aerial photography, digital photography, photographic camera, photographic emulsion, photographic equipment, photomicrograph, photolithography, photomicrography, photogram, photogravure, photogrammetry, stereophotogrammetry, autograph, pantograph, pictograph.