Random good picture Not show
1. The World Court adjudicates boundary disputes and commercial claims.
2. The fact is litigation in the World Court over parking tickets is hilarious.
3. You can take Uncle Sam before a world court.
4. The World Court is the only global judicial body.
5. But, what is lacking, he says, is a World Court on Human rights that can deal with violations globally.
6. WTO and the World Court are set up to help to solve international trade disputes, and they also help the member countries to gain fair treatment in international trades.
7. The UN General Assembly voted overwhelmingly Tuesday in favor of a resolution demanding Israel heed a world court ruling to tear down its controversial separation wall in the West Bank.
8. Some scientists, doctors and legal experts have even asked the United Nations to seek an advisory opinion from the World Court declaring human cloning to be a crime against humanity .
9. This These include projects on human dignity, prevention of violence, detention, migration, statelessness , the right to health, climate change, and a the creation of a world court of human rights.
10. These include projects on human dignity, prevention of violence, detention, migration, statelessness , the right to health[Sentencedict.com], climate change and (the) creation of a world court of human rights.
11. And any time any one violates your human rights, you can take them to the world court.
12. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
13. Last year, Australia filed a complaint against Japan at the world court in The Hague to stop Southern Oceanscientific whaling.
14. Last year, Australia filed a complaint against Japan at the world court in The Hague to stop Southern Ocean scientific whaling. The decision is expected to come in 2013 or later.
More similar words: world, worldly, world war, in the world, worldwide, world bank, underworld, third world, otherworldly, world war two, all over the world, on top of the world, developing world, world trade organization, cold comfort, court, courtier, courtesy, courtroom, courtyard, courteous, least developed country, courteously, discourtesy, supreme court, discourteous, court martial, appeals court, hard copy, beyond control.